ABOUT THE CHALLENGE:
The Oodles of Doodles Challenge is a doodling challenge with a new theme each month. We’ll follow a set of prompts, sharing alongside one another.
The challenge is hosted by myself @eclectic.scribbles and Erin @the.petite.planner over on Instagram. On the 20th of each month, there will be a poll put up to see what theme you would like for the following month. The poll will be in our stories.
APRIL’S THEME: Spring
The challenge prompts will always be completely open to interpretation. Draw and doodle how much you want. It can be super simple or more elaborate. Your choice!
Ready for April’s prompts?
How it works:
Each month, I’ll post a new challenge graphic here on the blog, over on Instagram, and in our community Facebook Group. This graphic will contain daily prompts to encourage doodling as not only a daily habit, but a fun activity for your everyday life.
- Follow me @eclectic.scribbles and Erin @the.petite.planner to ensure you see the new prompts as soon as they go live each month.
- Share the challenge graphic on your own feed and across your social media outlets to spread the word to others who may also enjoy this challenge and daily doodling.
- Join in by posting a photo of your daily doodle using the hashtag #OodlesofDoodlesChallengeApr.
- Search the hashtag #OodlesOfDoodlesChallengeApr. Engage with others by liking and commenting. Get inspired by others who share your interests.
- Join the Bujo Junkies Facebook Group.
- Each day will have a post at the top of the group, with the day’s prompt in it. (Goes up at 12 PM EST)
- Post your photos in the comments of the post for the day. This will keep them all together, organized and easy to refer back to.
- Engage with others by liking and commenting. Refer back any time to get inspired.
There is no “wrong” way to complete the challenge. There are thousands of right ways. You do what fits your needs. If you miss a day (or three), just catch up when you can. Don’t stress! It’s meant to be fun.
Download the printable challenge prompts below!
I will design a printable version of the daily prompts, each month. You can find it on the blog when I announce the prompts. Download it, print it out, and put it in your journal or anywhere you want to complete the challenge for the month.
You can always print the graphic out in color, but the printable will be a black and white version. The printable will be the calendar layout with a box for each day and the prompts down the side. Print it out and place it into your journal.
Feel free to make your own layout. You are not required to use this format. Some people like to tke the prompts and make one large comprehensive picture that has each prompt in it. So, in other words, rather than separating each prompt, at the end of the month, you would have one large picture and each element/prompt would be a part of it. You do what is right for you! This is a fun activity and not something to stress over.