ABOUT THE CHALLENGE:
The Bujo Junkie Challenge is a journaling challenge with a new theme each month. We’ll follow a set of prompts, sharing and growing alongside one another.
FEBRUARY’S THEME: PLAN A LITTLE
This month is all about how and why we plan! This is a super light and fun month after self reflection and goal setting.
I spent a lot of time putting together the #BujoJunkieChallenge prompts for this month, so I do hope you join in and enjoy them!
The challenge prompts will always be completely open to interpretation, but some people like a more in depth look at the challenge prompts than the few words in the graphic. That’s perfectly fine!
You can find my more thorough explanation of each prompt right here.
Ready for March’s prompts?
How it works:
Each month, I’ll post a new challenge graphic here on the blog, over on Instagram, and in our community Facebook Group. This graphic will contain daily prompts to encourage journaling as not only a daily habit, but a valuable tool for your everyday life.
- Follow me @Eclectic.Scribbles to ensure you see the new prompts as soon as they go live each month.
- Share the challenge graphic on your own feed and across your social media outlets to spread the word to others who may also enjoy this challenge and daily reflection.
- Join in by posting a photo of your daily prompt answers using the hashtag #BujoJunkieChallenge.
- Search the hashtag #BujoJunkieChallenge. Engage with others by liking, commenting, and asking questions. Get inspired by others who share your interests.
- Join the Bujo Junkies Facebook Group.
- Each day will have a pinned post at the top of the group, with the day’s post in it.
- Post your photos in the comments of the pinned post for the day. This will keep them all together, organized and easy to refer back to.
- Engage with others by liking, commenting, and asking questions Refer back any time to get inspired.
There is no “wrong” way to complete the challenge. There are thousands of right ways. You do what fits your needs. If you miss a day (or three), just catch up when you can. Don’t stress! It’s meant to be fun.
Download the printable challenge prompts below!
I will design a printable version of the daily prompts, each month. You can find it on the blog when I announce the prompts, or in the Facebook Group in the Files Tab. Download it, print it out, and put it in your journal or anywhere you want to complete the challenge for the month.
You can always print the graphic out in color, but the printable will be a black and white version.